The 80th Annual General Meeting of the Burning Palms SLSC will be held on Saturday 6 July 2019, commencing 1:00pm at St George Masonic Club Ltd (Maso's), 86 Roberts Avenue, Mortdale.
Want to nominate for a committee position? More information here.
Refreshments to be served after the presentation. We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
Renewing your Membership for the 2019/20 Season due 1 May 2019
To renew your membership you must fill out the membership form AND Pay - You MUST perform BOTH, please.
Go to the Members Area https://members.sls.com.au If you have never been here before, create an account, if you have and can’t remember, use the forgotten username/password link.
- RENEWING - Login to your Members Area account, select the Memberships tab and select Renewals, Payments and Transfers. Select RENEW and change any details. Select SUBMIT and then MAKE PAYMENT. PAY ON LINE and enter payment details
- FAMILY GROUPS – a family member over 18 years can create a Family Group that will enable them to manage and renew all family members at once and eliminate the need to have individual accounts for each family member. To access Family Groups in Memberships tab and select Family.
NOTE: Membership renewal via the Members Area requires submission of a renewal form, payment and any other club requirements (eg Proof of Age, Members Protection information) for EVERY individual member being renewed.
Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulties.
Remember Form + payment = renewal
Fees for the 2019/2020 season are now due.
- Active Under 18 and Under 15 $45.00
- Active 18 and over $50.00
- Reserve Active membership $50.00
- Long Service membership $50.00
- Associate membership $60.00
- Nipper 7 years to 13 years $30.00
Exempt from membership fees are Life, Honorary and Senior Service Members. Family of four or more would receive a discount of $20.00 from the membership fee renewal.
Nomination for Committee Position
- Deputy President
- Vice Captain / Surf Sports Advisor
- IRB Captain
- Junior Activities Co-ordinator
- Chief Training Officer
- Boat Captain
- Equipment Officer
- Committee Person
- Member Services Officer / Committee
Only those members deemed to be a financial member can be elected to office.
How to nominate can be found in Down the Track.
80 Year History Book
At the 80th Year Anniversary dinner, the BPSLSC 80 Year History Book was released. If you didn't pick up a copy on the night, it is now available for purchase via the online Order Form. Several payment options are available.
SLS Portal / Credit Card
Direct Debit / Bank Transfer
|Bank Details||Payment Reference|
|Name: Burning Palms SLSC||Transcation Type: Appropriate selection|
|BSB: 032167||Payment Details: Reference your purchase|
|Account: 119907||Payer's Name: Full Name|
Cash / Cheque / Money Order
- PO BOX 255 Mortdale NSW 2223 (Please indicate name and purchase)